Whatever Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Rp Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Soup (Jay's place)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grayson13

With Soup (Jay's place) Empty
PostSubject: With Soup (Jay's place)   With Soup (Jay's place) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Welp. Good luck Dick.
Back to top Go down
Grayson13

PostSubject: Re: With Soup (Jay's place)   With Soup (Jay's place) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:00 pm

"Todd, open the door!" Richard's face ached from the blow Batman had landed there. He didn't doubt that there would be a bruise later on, but he was more worried about the blood he kept hacking out up. Nightwing's costume wasn't the most protective, and the young man inside of it had suffered because of it.

"I need help, damn it!" Wet hacks colored his gloves with another layer of crimson flecks. "Oh come on," he groaned, bracing himself against the side of the apartment. "I'll buy you bread, just," Dick paused, eyes closing momentarily, "just let me in man."
Back to top Go down
Todd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Soup (Jay's place)   With Soup (Jay's place) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:19 pm

A quiet night once and a while would be nice--a quick game of Dishonored or Forza paired with a beer--but no. If there isn't an emergency call, or a drunk Roy breaking his facebook feed and text messages, there's a knock at the door. Actually, there's never a knock at the door. "What the hell?" Pausing his game, Jason gets up and looks over toward the door. As soon as he hears that ever familiar, ever annoying, voice, he bangs his head against the back of his couch. "Fuck."

Pushing himself up from the bed and pushing his hand through his hair, Jason reluctantly heads toward his door. When he looks at the security feed to see if it's only Dick, he shakes his head. Of course the idiot would show up in his gear. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" he asks when he opens the door. Seeing the injuries in person makes him smirk. "Well, don't you look pretty. Who gave you the makeover?"
Back to top Go down
https://whateverrp.board-directory.net
Grayson13

PostSubject: Re: With Soup (Jay's place)   With Soup (Jay's place) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Ever the pleasant daisy, Jason didn't fail to irritate Dick. Even in his current state, he wanted reach out and smack the kid upside the head, but it would hardly do anything to get him through the door.

"Bruce," he answered begrudgingly. The ache in his gut throbbed to remind the acrobat he was still injured, hurrying him along. "Are you going to let me in or do I have to stay out here and keep shouting?" Star City was a city, and shouting would draw attention. People were nosy in any location. "You want to be associated with one of Bludhaven's finest, little bro?"
Back to top Go down
Todd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Soup (Jay's place)   With Soup (Jay's place) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:32 pm

"I don't want to be associated with you on a good day, or night. When your looking more like crap than usual that doesn't change." Jason turns and walks back into the top level apartment, leaving the door open. He walks into the bathroom and grabs a medical kit, tossing it onto coffee table when he makes it back to the living room. Then he reclaims his seat, feet up on the table and posture slouched, before going back to his game.

"What'd you do to piss him off this time? Daddy's boy isn't usually the one to get the beatings," Jason asks while his character enters a cut scene. He reaches over to the coffee table and grabs a half empty amber beer bottle. He nurses the sour liquid throughout the cut scene, paying the digital figures little mind.
Back to top Go down
https://whateverrp.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Soup (Jay's place)   With Soup (Jay's place) Empty

Back to top Go down

With Soup (Jay's place)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whatever Rp :: DC Bullshit :: Star City-
Jump to: